DERWENT Academy® Watercolour Pencils
Derwent Academy Watercolour Pencils are very versatile. They can be used dry as an ordinary colour pencil but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolour painting.
- Made with natural wood barrels and quality water-soluble pigments that blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolour shades
- Pencils have an elegant hexagonal 6.9mm natural wood barrel and a 3.3mm core
- For easy colour identification the end dip is colour matched to the inside of the pencil and the colour name is printed on the barrel
- All Derwent Academy pencils are easy to sharpen and break resistant
- Available in 12, 24, 36 colours